The Brand Book is the ultimate branding tool. This kit is perfect for companies just launching or ready for a re-launch. This personalized book is all you need to create effective DIY branding and can also be used as an instruction manual for any outsourced work later. Don't spend thousands every six months for a new marketing plan. Own your brand!
- Brand Identity Board: Purpose, Core Values, Story, Promise (Value Proposition)
- 3 Market Avatars
- Market Research Report
- Branding Board (Logo, 2 submarks, 3 fonts, 2 patterns, 3 icons/elements)
- Branding Integration: Copy writing Kit and Recruiting Profile
If you've got the looks, but need an internal makeover, let's talk brand identity. Creating a Brand Identity is all about understanding who you are, who your ideal customer is, and most importantly, how to communicate with them. This is about not only nailing the copy and messaging, but also about nailing the "in between the lines" stuff that either supports or refutes your messaging.
- Core Values
- Value Proposition (promise statement)
- Target Audience
- Market Research
- "About Us" story
On-boarding & Training Manuals
Start your relationship with your team off on the right foot. Maximize efficiency by providing clear direction. From operations manuals to product roll outs, I've got you covered.
- On-boarding and welcome material
- Operations manuals (with screen shots and flow charts)
- Management/leadership training
- Position Announcement
- Job Description
- Recruiter Summary
- Social Media Post png file
- Referral e-mail template
Finding the right person to join the team can be a beast! If you've ever shuffled through resumes wondering if an applicant even read the job posting, you're not alone. Attracting the right people to join your team is all about getting the wording just right.